The Victoria Memorial is a sculpture located in front of the Buckingham Palace in London.
It was dedicated to the Queen Victoria, in 1911 by George V King of Great Britain and Wilhelm II King of Germany. They were Queen Victoria's grandsons.
The statue of the Queen is located directly in front of the main entrance to the Palace and is facing in the Palace's direction. It was designed by English sculptor Sir Thomas Brock. On the other side of the monument are located different sculptures which represent Charity, the Angel of Justice and the Angel of Truth. The surrounds of the memorial were made of large amounts of white marble by the architect Sir Aston Webb. In 1914 the memorial was completed with bronze sculptures of angels at the top of the monument.
The rest of Victoria Memorial is covered by various sculptures related to the mythology, such as mermaids or hippogriffs.