Rogalin Palace (also known as the Raczynski Palace) is a monumental residence, which construction started in 1768. Already in 1774 the palace was inhabited. In 1776 stables and coach house buildings were created. A year later the chapel in the south wing was opened. The idea was to create a mansion in baroque style called from French entre cour et jardin (between courtyard and garden). The palace consists of a main building, which is connected with semi-rounded wings with other two buildings. The space of a contained between them paved courtyard, which served as the parade driveway (cour d'honneur), was closed by a fence with a richly decorated gate on the axis. The architect of Rogalin residence project is an unknown author of the Saxon circle of architects, active in Warsaw in sixties of eighteenth century.
Baroque palace, park and coach house are from the eighteenth century. In the surrounding there is a church of St. Marcelin - a mausoleum of Raczyński family. Nearby is also Raczyński Art Gallery, housing a permanent exhibition of Polish and international paintings such as Claude Monet and the famous Jan Matejko's large-scale painting Joanna d'Arc. The last owner was Count Edward Bernard Raczyński, who in 1979–1986 was President of the Polish Republic in exile. His coffin is deposited in the Raczyński Mausoleum. In his testament, he bequeathed his family palace in Rogalin and his library to the Polish nation.