Old Town Hall in Prague (Staroměstská radnice) - the former seat of the municipal authorities of Prague located at the Old Town Square.
The existing town hall today was built gradually, starting from 1338, when town councilors took the corner of the Old Town tenement (today it is part of the town hall located under the tower). Soon afterwards started putting the town hall tower. The construction of City Hall was completed in the era of the Hussite wars. In 1402 it was placed first clock on the tower - in the year 1490 has been replaced by new, existing to this day clock. In 1548 Hall was extended by another house.