Church of Sts. James in Toruń - the old parish church of the New Town of Torun, located at the eastern corner of New City Market Square. Given the need to match the existing street grid of the chancel is not strictly oriented, but directed towards the north-east. The foundation stone was laid in 1309 by Bishop Herman. In the same year the construction of the sanctuary was started. Till 1340 the form of the church was shaped. It has a rare layout of it's three-nave basilica with arches and tall (decorated with frogs and flowers) pinnacles.