Artus Court in Torun's Old Town Square (number 6) was built between 1889 - 1891 and designed by the city architect Rudolph Schmidt. Style of the building is referred to as neorenesans Dutch. The facade has 3 floors, built using brick veneered with significant amount of red sandstone (ground floor, decorative details), significantly scaled in relation to neighbouring buildings on the Market. In addition to the neo-Renaissance motifs there are also references to the original Gothic-Renaissance building.
Currently the ground floor is designed for commercial purposes and the remaining floors are devoted to the culture (Cultural Centre Arthur's Court).