Radegast (Radogoszcz) is a former railway station in Łódź, Poland. It was built during World War II just beyond the boundary of the Łódź Ghetto to serve as the ghetto's main transport link to the outside world. In the course of the Holocaust, the station was the place where Jewish and other inhabitants of Łódź were gathered for transport out of the ghetto and the city to the Kulmhof and Auschwitz death camps. About 150,000 Jews passed through the station on the way to their deaths in the period from January 16, 1942, to August 29, 1944. The station thus had the same significance for Łódź as the better known Umschlagplatz had for Warsaw.
In 2004, the commemoration ceremonies on the sixtieth anniversary of the destruction of the Łódź Ghetto in 1944 and the departure of the last transport from Radegast spurred efforts to transform the former station into a Holocaust memorial. In 2005 a museum located in the station building was opened. On August 28, 2005, a monument commemorating the Jewish victims who passed through the station was unveiled.