The Museum of Papermaking in Duszniki-Zdrój (Muzeum Papiernictwa) – a museum of the Lower Silesia Voivodeship Selfgovernment located in Duszniki-Zdrój in Poland, founded in 1968 in an old 17th century paper mill on the Bystrzyca Dusznicka river.
The paper mill is one of the most architecturally valuable industrial monuments in Europe. It is characteristic for its shingle roofing trimmed with a baroque volute from the west and the original entrance pavilion and inside the building – the 17-19th century wall paintings. The tradition of papermaking in Duszniki dates back to the 16th century; the first record about the paper mill comes from 1562, and tells about the sale of his shares in the moulding room by Ambrosius Tepper to Nicolas Kretschmer. The original paper mill was destroyed in the flood in 1601. The mill was rebuilt and making of paper was resumed in 1605. The museum was opened for visitors on July 26, 1968, and three years later paper production by hand was launched on show. The moulding room soon became an attraction drawing tens of thousands of tourists every year. The flood of 1998 inflicted a great damage on the paper mill. Water washed the foundations of the drying room and deposited tons of mud and debris inside the building. The damage was repaired thanks to the financial assistance from the Polish government. In 2007-2008 due to extensive alterations, the museum was adapted to the needs of disabled visitors.
Since 2001 the museum has been organizer of "Święto Papieru"(The Holiday of Paper) – a kind of feast which promotes the knowledge and importance of paper, print, bookbinding and contemporary art.
The museum displays mainly exhibitions on the history of paper. It is the only preserved and still running building of this kind in Poland and one of the very few in Central Europe.