Moulins Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Moulins) is a Roman Catholic cathedral, and national monument of France, located in the town of Moulins, Allier. It is the seat of the Bishop of Moulins. The cathedral contains two distinct building phases constructed four centuries apart. The collegiate church was constructed in the Flamboyant style at the end of the 15th century. It was made a cathedral in 1822. To this a neo-Gothic nave, designed by the architects Lassus and Millet, was added at the end of the 19th century. The treasury contains the famous triptych by the Maître de Moulins, commissioned about 1500 by the Duke of Bourbon.