The Town Hall of Kolobrzeg is a building located in the center of the city.
It was built between 1829 and 1832 by the famous German architect Karl Friedrich Schinkel. The building was designed in Gothic historic style and the new one replaced the former town hall which had been devastated during the siege of the city in 1807. Its style shows a kind of medieval castle with two towers defense in each side of the main building constructed primarily of brick and stone
The building, in addition to performing the duties of city council as well as the registration office also houses the Gallery of Modern Art and the Adabas club in the basement.