San Nicolás Church in Grenada is a church in the Spanish city of Granada, dedicated to Nicholas from Myra.
The church was built in the 16th century by the Catholic Monarchs in the Mudejar style. On this spot was once a mosque. This is the oldest church in this city built in this style. After a devastating fire in 1932, was rebuilt. Beside the church is a large reservoir of water.
The church is located in the heart of the Albaicín, on the edge of the Plaza de San Nicolas also called Mirador de San Nicolas. From here the visitor has a panoramic view of the city, particularly among the district, the Alhambra and Sierra Nevada.