San Pablo Bridge in Cuenca is a bridge that crosses the Huécar river in the city of Cuenca, Spain.
It was built between 1533 and 1589 under the proposal of canon Juan del Pozo and formerly the bridge was made by stone. The idea was to connect Saint Paul's Convent with the rest of the city. The original bridge collapsed, and the current one was built in 1902, made of wood and iron according to the style dominating at the beginning of the 20th century. It is up to 40 metres high, and supported upon the remains of the old bridge.
Nowadays it is the best site for observing the Hanging Houses.