Palace in Guzów
Sobanski Palace in Guzów - palace located in Guzów and is considered one of the most interesting Polish mansions built in the nineteenth century. Goods very often changed owners. In 1765 became the property of Andrew Oginski, who constructed a Baroque mansion. Manor complex was very developed. Had winter gardens, Italian gardens and the court theater.
In 1877 at the initiative of Felix began to rebuild the mansion into a magnificent palace in a French style and to create an English garden. The author of the reconstruction of the manor is the architect Wladyslaw Hirszel. The old manor has been significantly was expanded in the style that mimics Renaissance castles above the Loire
Lack of funds makes it impossible to conduct a very costly repair, and now because of the devastation, misuse and lack of repairs, the palace is in a poor condition and needs a serious renovation and conservation.