Old Bath House is a prominent building that was built in the Neo-Renaissance style. It resembles the palace and has rich architectural decorations. The construction was designed in 1889 by two architects Julian Niedzielski and John Zawiejski.
It is located at the "Promenade Krynicka" in front of the Concert Hall and the main pump home and 800 meters away from the railway station and bus station.
The Old Bath House has one of the most beautiful ballrooms in the southern Poland, which held great balls and banquets. They were often prepared in honor of of most important guests such as Marshal Jozef Pilsudski, which was also commemorated on a plaque of the building.