The lighthouse in the city of Kolobrzeg (Latarnia Morska w Kołobrzegu in Polish) is a lighthouse in northern Poland about 40 km from the city of Koszalin.
The lighthouse is located between Niechorze and Gaski Marina lighthouses in west and east respectively.
The origin of the lighthouse go back to 1666. Subsequently several buildings have been managing the navigation in the Baltic Sea in the same place or in close proximity, although the currently one was built after the year 1945. During World War II, German bombers destroyed the lighthouse completely due its proximity to Gdansk shipyard, one of the most important Polish port cities.
The lighthouse which exists today is located slightly offset from the original one. It is built on a platform of defense, and nowadays it is managed by the Słupsk Maritime Office.Between 1979 and 1981 it was reformed and the lighting systems and accesses were modernized.
The image of the lighthouse has been used several times as image of different Polish coins.