The Kyrenia Gate is a gate in the Nicosia walls, in North Nicosia, Cyprus. It was the gate which was used for transport to the northern areas, especially Kyrenia. The gate was built in 1567 by Venetians, as a part of the new city walls. It was restored by the Ottomans in 1821, and a lookout was added to the gate for a probable Greek revolt. Now, the gate is used as a tourism information office by the Nicosia Turkish Municipality.