Izrael Poznanski Palace - the nineteenth century palace located in Lodz.
It was originally designed as a commercial and residential object. When it was purchased by Izrael Poznanski in 1877 it was a simple corner building with modest elevation. From that moment it underwent multiple transformations in the style of French neo-Renaissance and neo-baroque (in the years 1888-1903), according to design of Hilary Majewski.
Palace is also known as "Louvre of Łódź".
Later remodelling was associated with a change of its owners. In the inter-war period the building was the seat of the Regional Office. In 1975 the Museum of City History was created inside the Izrael Poznanski Palace.