Church of Santa Catalina in Valencia
The church of Santa Catalina is located at Lope de Vega in the city of Valencia. It was built over a former mosque in 1245 and had acquired the status of parish.
The temple has a single nave with side buttresses separating different chapels. It is onw of the few gothic churches in the city with an ambulatory (as well as the cathedral). In the sixteenth, exactly in 1548 the church had suffered a fire. Afterwards it was rebuilt in the renaissance style. In 1785, following the prevailing fashion, was given a Baroque appearance.