Church of Our Lady of Czestochowa in Zakopane located at Kościeliska street is often called the "old church". It was built in 1847 and is the oldest wooden religious building in Zakopane. The small temple constructed of the larch wood was founded by the owner of many goods in Zakopane - Klementyna Homolacs. The work was carried out by a local experienced carpenter, Sebastian Gąsienica-Sobczak. The church was dedicated to St. Clement in honor of the founder. In the years 1850 - 1851 the church was enlarged and a tower was added. It was teh the initiative of the first parish priest of Zakopane, Fr. Stolarczyk.
The church is located on the route of Wooden Architecture in Malopolska.