All Souls Church is an evangelical church located on Regent Street at the corner of Portland Place in the London borough of the Cuty of Westminster.
The church was designed and built by John Nash, the favourite architect of King George IV. It was built of Bath stone and its main feature is the circular porch with the main entrance surrounded by Corinthian columns and crowned with a huge dome capped with an unusual slender cone. The church is attached to this special shape portico.
It was completed in 1823 and consecrated by the Bishop of London in 1824. The church is noted for its musical tradition.