Brodsky Synagogue is a Moorish-style synagogue is in Kiev, Ukraine. The synagogue was built between 1897 and 1898. A merchant named Lazar Brodsky financed its construction. The synagogue was designed in Moorish style by Georgij Szlejfer. The building was devastated during the Second World War by Nazis and was subsequently used as a puppet theatre for a long period. It was renovated in 2000 and is currently used as a synagogue.