Twardowskich Palace in Kobylniki was built in 1886 in neo-Renaissance style for Twardowski family. The project of palace has created Zygmunt Gorgolewski. The building structure consists of many separate - asymmetrical parts and numerous pinnacles and peaks. The building was made of brick and has a number of frames made using sandstone.
In front of the palace there is a large courtyard with a driveway. Near the entrance bears a plaque with the family crest and date of construction of the residence. The building is surrounded by a park with a pond. The property belonged to the family Twardowskich till the II World War. Now, after renovation in 1990, the palace serves as a hotel and restaurant.