Palace of Poddębice originates in the Renaissance, because was built before 1617. It is multuple storey building with a gable roof, enclosed on two sides with decorative gables. The eastern part of the building has an adjacent tower with a height of 17 meters. On the west a octagonal chapel was built in 1690 with a beautiful interior decoration. The most interesting architectural element are arcaded cloister pillars, built into the southern facade of the palace. Loggia, built about 1750, was shown to public in 1952.