Palace in Moszna is one of the most famous monuments in the region of Opole. It was a residence of Silesian family Tiele-Winckler, industrial tycoons, from 1866 to 1945.
The building was created in the middle of the seventeenth century. Currently it is used as the centre of therapies. The palace is partially open to the public. In the chapel music concerts and art exhibitions are held from time to time. It is surrounded by the park with area of over 200ha and with three hundred years old oaks.