Holy Family Church in Zakopane - the oldest Roman Catholic stone church in Zakopane.
Foundations for the church were laid down in 1877 by Fr. Joseph Stolarczyk. The Temple was built slowly from a hard stone in the years 1879 - 1896, thanks to the generosity of parishioners and the owner of Zakopane Count Ladislaus Zamoyski. The new parish church of the Holy Family was consecrated on September 16, 1899, by the bishop of Krakow John Puzyna.
The church is built in a Neo-Romanesque style. The interior is a mix of Neo-Romanesque and style of Zakopane by Stanislaw Witkiewicz. The main altar is the work of Kazimierz Wakulski. The only element made completely in the style of Zakopane is an adjacent Chapel of the Holy John the Baptist.