Church of the Holy Savior in Poznań the historic temple at street Fredro 11 in Poznan, built in years 1866-1869 in the Neo-Gothic style, designed by Augustus Stüler and modified by Julius Hochberger Lutheran. The church was founded by Frederick William IV, who for this purpose has earmarked the sum of more than 56 thousand thalers.
Originally the church was dedicated to St. Paul, however, after taking him in 1945 by Catholics call was changed to the present (St. Paul was already a patron of the Metropolitan Basilica Cathedral). In 1950 the Archbishop Walenty Dymek erected the new parish here. Renovation after the war ended in 1964.