Great Mill is a historic water mill in Old Town in Gdansk. Powered by waters water from Radunia canal. Great Mill was built by the Teutonic Knights in 1350 and was partly burned in 1391. In 1836 the mill was modernized in the American way by mounting the turbine and the conveyor. The structure combined three functions: that of a flour mill, a granary, and a bakery. It was equipped with 18 overshot water-wheels, each 5 m in diameter, which represented a great technical achievement for that time.
Mill remained in use until the end of World War II, when it was partially destroyed. Rebuilt after 1945. In 1993 the mill was converted into the shopping centre.