Colegiata de la Santa Cruz y San. Bartolomé en Wroclaw

Collegiate Church of the Holy Cross and St. Bartholomew in Wroclaw - Gothic church on Cathedral Island located in the immediate vicinity of the former castle of Silesian Piasts. Collegiate Church was founded by Prince Henry Probus as a vote at the end of his long-term politico-ecclesiastical dispute with the Bishop of Wroclaw, Thomas II, completed in autumn 1287th. As a sign of a settlement the two adversaries agreed to fund the temples.


The designer of the building was probably listed as a court of Henry builder, master Wiland. Very tall, two-storey brick hall church has an unusual arrangement in Silesia, a two-storey interior: the lower church Bartholomew and the upper right of the Holy Cross.

Fuente de la descripción: planerGO

Este objeto pertenece a Isla de la Catedral de Wrocław

Lugares de interés turístico en los alrededores "Colegiata de la Santa Cruz y San. Bartolomé en Wroclaw":

Sitios similares por:

Arquitecto definición de arquitecto Magister Lapicida Wilandus
Estilo definición de categoría Gótico
Categoría definición de categoría iglesia
Material definición de material
brick
Precio definiciones de precios gratuito
Coordenadas geográficas 51.1150000, 17.0438890
Dirección Breslavia, Plac Kościelny 1
Fecha de apertura 1288
Altura 69.00
Longitud 66.00
Anchura 44.00

Cómo llegar