Bath House in Świeradów-Zdrój - the current building was created in 1899 under the project of architect Grosser in place of Dom Źródlany ("Spring House"), which was damaged during the fire on Dec. 14, 1895. The property consists of two parts connected by a walking hall. The Bath House is accented with a clock tower (height of 46 meters). The terrace in front of the building is over 160 meters long.
In front of there is Mineral water pump room (Pijalnia wód minerlanych) - an artificial cave.
Walking Hall during the summer is open daily in hours 7.00-20.00. Mineral water pump room is open daily in hours 8.00-19.00. Tower entrance - for a group of at least 5 persons costs 5 zł / pers., opened daily (on the full hours) from 8.00 - 15.00.