Useful hints warning tourists against possible dangers and difficulties.
Beware of pickpockets
- There is a high risk of being robbed by a pickpocket.
Beware of pollution
- Any kind of pollution (physical, chemical or biological) in water or air.
- characteristic event that takes place each or a selected day of a week at a strictly specified time. It is usually associated with the history or legend of the place.
- People that might be aggressive and violent.
- Dangerous due to natural factors in contrary to human factor.
Different places scattered geographically
- The complex has many different places to visit away one from the other in the city.
Difficult to reach
- It is not easy to get there. E.g. due to big level differences, bad surface conditions, etc.
Disadvised to certain people
- The tour is not recommended for children, youth and people suffering from a nervous disorder and / or cardiac problem.
- Sights that usually costs an amount of money but for different reasons are free, for instance a museum.
- You have to visit the place with a guide. It's not possible to visit on your own.
- Difficult to find.
- You might be exposed against a very loud sound.
- The construction does not exist any more. It was destroyed either by humans or by a natural disaster.
- You can not enter inside the building.
- it is recommended to to make a reservation in order to get inside
Strange opening hours
- The object is closed in the moments that you would not suspect it to be.
- In the high-season -or even during the whole year- there are too many people.
- The price-quality relationship is unfavourable.
See list of all definitions